Re: Re: Ability Rating \ Target

From: Jonas Schiött <jonas.schiott_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:05:33 +0200

Roderick:

>I'll even say so. I wish (now) that I had made the distinction cleaner -
>Taget Number goes from 1-20. Ability Rating is the Target Number plus
>"stuff": Masteries, edges, etc.

Didn't I say this a long time ago? :-) Hmmm, maybe that was on another forum. Anyway, good to see that my obsession with terminology isn't competely off base here.

>If someone out there wants to send me a list of every where Target
>Number and Ability Rating need to be changed, it would be a help

Gah, I've already been over the book twice looking for errata, don't think I'm up to doing it again soon. But look at every place that mentions theistic secrets, like p.166 and all the cult descriptions. I think they all say "target number".

Jonas Schiött
Göteborg