Re: Minimaxing (was: something to do with AP bids...)

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:40:38 -0000

Yes, I find myself agreeing with you on this. For some reason I'm reminded of Champions and how to build an 'effecient' character =/

However one should always remember that Followers are supposedly people and might get upset if they are re-used as cannon-fodder.

(Where are the new recruits?)
(I'm sorry, sir but you've gotten everyone in the clan over the age of
12 killed...)

Also replacing followers over the course of the adventure can be a bit
bothersome. I'd probably start using flaws like a 'bad reputation' to
even things out. Or, even better, give my players some copies of Knights of the Dinner Table to read... =)

Narrator: "The elf-king turns to you and..." Bob: "I waste him with my Crossbow!"

Jeff