RE: Re: grievous wounds; feats; default bid

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:45:19 +0100

David Dunham writes:

>> "Sunset Leap enables one to emulate Mastakoses great leap eastward.

> I do wonder why people have this interpretation -- I would think if
> anything it leaps in the direction of the sunset, i.e. west.

Surely because the planet Mastakos "teleports" from the western horizon to the eastern horizon when it sets, and not the other way around.

Though I think Sunset Leap has many more common uses (see earlier post on these); and I dislike making this feat too time- (sunset!) or direction- (west? east?) specific, just because of the Cool Ambiguity.

Cheers, Nick