Who Won the Elmal Contest

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:53:50 -0700

Gang,

> For those of us who weren't at Tentacles, are you
> planning on announcing who won the contest to finish
> the cult of Elmal, and perhaps give out a bit of a
> teaser of how it will look? (at least the final
> affinities would be nice). Since the return of Elmal
> is one of the more siginficant changes to Orlanthi
> Glorantha since RQ, knowing a little bit about the
> final form of the cult would be appreciated, and I
> don't think it would hurt future sales at all.

Greg is reviewing the final Cult of Elmal to make sure that I included the right bits. However, I can announce the winners:

The winners of the contest are:
Ian Cooper
Otto Leppa
Clint Staples
Bryan Thexton

Other entrants were:
Thom Baguley
Gary Billan
Michael Cule
Charles Corrigan
David Dunham
Nikk Effingham
Andreas L. Gustafsson
Thom Iverson
Mark MacVicar

I appreciate all the effort put into the contest, and can say that everyone deserves a hand.

In a few days we'll announce some new contests. They will be:

"You can't have too many Kygor Litor Cults"
"Name the Lunar Book"
"What is the Sunset Leap and how do you use it?"

Wait until the official rules come out before sending entries, and remember, don't send them to any lists.

Roderick