gaining AP

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:19:59 +0300 (EET DST)

I've been wondering.

Have I understood correctly that a character can actually gain AP:s over his starting number by transfers.

I don't quite see what this is meant to simulate, even taking into account that we are talking about heroic fiction.

Facing the first opponent, and winning big (parhaps burning an HP) will have me set better for the following ones? What is supposed to be happening. Instead of getting tired I'm getting supercharged. Is the celtic battle frenzy a universal thing in Hero Wars era Glorantha?

I suppose I wouldn't let anybody be taken over their normal maximum AP by the transfers. Except in a magical contest parhaps, where this can be better seen as god's favor or getting excellently tuned into the ambient power of the area.

        -Adept