RE: gaining AP

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:25:37 +0100

On Thursday, June 22, 2000 1:20 AM, Mikko Rintasaari [SMTP:mikrin_at_...] wrote:

> I've been wondering.
>
> Have I understood correctly that a character can actually gain AP:s over
> his starting number by transfers.
>
> I don't quite see what this is meant to simulate, even taking into
> account that we are talking about heroic fiction.

I would imagine it would be the hero(es) feeling invigorated, or getting a boost to their confidence by the ease of their victory and the demonstration of their might.
You could also interpret it as the next opponent being a little daunted by the mighty deeds they've just seen the hero(es) performing.

Regards,

Bruce