Re: How much can an action involve?

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:41:12 -0000

One of the Characters in the Demonstrators Pack (and, I think in the Herobands in Deluxe HW) is noted as augmenting his attacks with his "Strong" without taking an action, IIRC, so this certainly sounds reasonable to me. The limit of one "non-magical" augment would still hold, so, for example an Uroxi with "Strong 17" and "Hate Chaos 1W" would normally "auto-augment" attacks with Strong. When fighting a Broo, he could choose instead to augment with "Hate Chaos" - Which would take an action. If he fumbles (bumped by the Mastery to a failure) this augment, he can't "fall back" on his "Strong"