Re: gaining AP

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:26:24 -0000

I hope so, because if not, then I have the wrong end of the stick...

> Facing the first opponent, and winning big (parhaps burning an HP)
will
> have me set better for the following ones? What is supposed to be
> happening.

The villain expects his henchmen will take care of any intruders, but you have just casually swept them away, and have him cornered in his inner sanctum...

You strike a mighty blow sending the Wolf's head spinning off its shoulders, and turn to face the Telmori "You're next, Wolfboy..."

Your witty put-down of the Lawspeaker from the Blue Jay clan gets the Tribal moot on your side, Others trying to argue against you will now have a much harder job.

Remember, too, that you only retain AP's if it is a continuation of the same contest