Re: Re: AP; feats

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:04:37 +0200

David :

> Mikko wondered
>
> > Have I understood correctly that a character can actually gain AP:s over
> > his starting number by transfers.
> >
> > I don't quite see what this is meant to simulate, even taking into
> > account that we are talking about heroic fiction.
>
> Adrenaline. Confidence. Flow. Momentum. Enhanced reputation among the
> surviving enemy.

Local spirits, impressed with your bravery, flock to your aid.

Peasants, yokels, and other muck-rakers pray (and maybe act) for your success.

Your god enflames your soul with divine power in your moment of great need.

Thoughts of your wife and child increase the power of your will.

A conviction that you are the truth speaker spreads like wildfire.

cheers,

Julian Lord