Re: Re: AP; feats

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:35:15 -0400

> That's one thing that confuses me... lots of people are saying
> 'transfers are rare' and so on. Are they? They happen every time
> there's a critical success by the winner (and any result other than
> another critical by the loser). With Masteries and HP bumps, that's
> pretty damned regularly for us so far! All it takes is one uncancelled
> Mastery and you're almost sure to get a crit in an extended contest of
> more than a few rounds.
>
> Wulf

Then I would suggest picking on tougher opponents? When the opposition is clearly inferior, we tend to move to a simple contest. And, remember that transfers can happen both ways. The resident Humakti in our game tends to jump into combat and his AP total varies *wildly* over the course of the round.

Jeff