Re: AP; feats

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:48:01 -0000

> Then I would suggest picking on tougher opponents? When the
opposition
> is clearly inferior, we tend to move to a simple contest

I didn't say all the transfers went in the players' favour... Maybe we need weaker opponents? Actually, thanks to a mixed group, what we had was mixed abilities, some with good attacks but poor defences, some vice versa, and some really crap defences against spirits...

Besides, without uncancelled Masteries, where's the Heroism? It's one thing to have a character wade through minions of Chaos, but without an extra Mastery, he's going to be wading all night (possibly in his own blood).

Wulf