Re: Ghoul Info

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 10:20:07 -0400

Doyle Wayne Ramos-Tavener wrote:

> I had planned to treat them (combat-wise) as Zombies that are quicker,
> deadlier.

But not as tough, I think. Better skill but fewer of those nasty enhancments.

> I am hoping that the PCs call on the Sisters (from King of Sartar) to
> defeat them. Any suggestions on how represent this using Hero Wars mechanics?
>
> I have some tentative answers to these questions, but I am greatly
> interested in hearing how others might handle these situations.
>
> Doyle Wayne Ramos-Tavener

I think that the howl is best treated as an attack that handicaps its opponents. Or they lose AP. Mightnot suffer the multiple target penalties for magical attacks, though I could make a case that there's morale in numbers.

Make sure the heroes have the right knowlege to call on the Sisters of Mercy - are they in a Floodland? =) They would probably be under Heortling Myths as I don't think they're strictly a part of most fo the other mythologies (other than CA and Brevara, I would think)

Hope this helps,

Jeff