Re: [was]Teleportation [now OT]

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 23:41:26 +0200

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Jonas Schiött wrote:

> Right. I knew that. Really. :-)

Yeah, I know you do, Jonas. That's why I couldn't resist ;-}

> But in most cases where RQ2 and 3 contradict each other I'd go with the
> later.

A good rule. And Hw when it contradicts RQ.

> Off the top of my head, the only exception I can recall is elemental
> correspondences, which I think were messed up in RQ3. (The color of Air
> is orange?!?)

What?? Is the color of Air orange? The horror! Where's it say that? (In Gods of Glorantha it's white!? But then the metal is said to silver.)

--
Henrix

P.S. Sorry list. I have been mentioning unmentionable sources several times in
my last couple of posts. I'll try to stop doing that. Jonas, reply to me in
private, or on the GD.