Re: Howls of Terror

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 23:57:16 +0200

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000, Wesley Quadros wrote:

> In our game a howl of terror (two of our characters have the ability) is
> an area attack. Every person in hearing (including friends) engages in
> a simple contest using their Valorous, Brave, Fearless etc against the
> strength of the feat. The result is applied as a modifier to the
> resulting combats.

Yes! I like it! Took me a couple of seconds to grasp (still not used to the game) what you meant by applying the result as a modifier, but then I realized: Minor victory -1; Major 50%; Complete, no actions allowed. that's exactly how those ghouls should do it, albeit I don't know if I'll allow my players to have it, just like that. And I don't think the ghouls terrorize other ghouls, of course.

--
Henrix