Re: In need of help

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 10:05:08 +0800

>> >Bevara, Stretcher and Sticker. She's a healing goddess but not the
>> >fanatic about violence that Chalana Arroy is. There's no
>information
>> >on her but I am sure that there should be some in Thunder Rebels or
>> >the like.
>>
>> The writeups on pg 49.
>> Cheers
>> David
>
>I believe what bigfoot was looking for was more detail than what is
>on
>the minimal keyword on p 49. And, other than that, there is little
>information, thank-kew.
>
>Jeff

        Sometimes, you really just can't help upsetting some people, it seems, even when all you do is provide a tiny snippet of information. If bigfoot didn't even remember the name, I assumed that any information would be useful to them. And if you meant 'little information', then you shouldn't have said 'no information', or at least not replied so crankily when 'no information' was taken as meaning just that.

	Goodness me.
	Cheers
		David