Re: Re: In need of help

From: Bigfoot <bfoot_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 10:42:45 +0100

> Sometimes, you really just can't help upsetting some people,
> it seems, even when all you do is provide a tiny snippet of
> information. If bigfoot didn't even remember the name, I assumed that
> any information would be useful to them. And if you meant 'little
> information', then you shouldn't have said 'no information', or at
> least not replied so crankily when 'no information' was taken as
> meaning just that.
> Goodness me.
> Cheers
> David

Sorry to cause a stir , I agree that I didn't ask correctly , in my view any way. Thanx to everyone who helped I know no more about that god that I used to , its a shame that there isn't as much info on her as say "Humakt" has , but its a start, if anyone would like to send me additional information gathered from personal GM/Player exp then please do so ,

Sorry once again if I offended anyone , in future I will word my questions more accurately

Thanx again for your opinions

Bigfoot