Re: Re: HUMAKTI ABILITY, a story about healing a sword of humakt

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:32:35 +0300 (EET DST)

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Bigfoot wrote:

> [...]

Personally I see the Household of Death more as tragic characters as ruthless killers. Killers they of course are, but the idea of children giving their humanity to Humakt in the defence of Sartar and their prince is really touching... and underlines the desperation of the people of Sartar at the time.

        -Adept

PS. Ok, I'll stop. This is not a thread for the HW newsgroup.