Humakt and Ravens

From: Philippe Krait <philippe.krait_at_...-csf.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:28:05 +0100

> From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
>
> In my game the household of death took the raven as their symbol,
> turning the grim omen into a sign from Humakt.
>
> In the offiscial timeline the empire conquered Sartar in 1602, and
> every member of the Household of Death died defending Boldhome. Harlstar
> the terrible killed the Red Emperor, but the emperor tricked him
> breaking a geas which killed him.

What amused me was that my very first Runequest character, created around 1982 I think, and thus well before all of that appeared, was a Humakti from Pavis called Eldael the Raven Lady, with white skin and very black hair, almost blue. She lived through all our Pavis and Big Rubble adventures and, although I haven't played her in a very long time, she has been a regular NPC of mine...

Ah, the memories...

Philippe