Re: Digest Number 150

From: david.boatright_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:01:54 +0100

Nick Brooke

>Another worry: enhancements are all + to hit (augmentation) or +
>to damage (edge); the other part of the trinity in RQ was + to
>armour points, but that's gone. Imagine duelling Rune Lords with
>.Truesword, Bladesharp 6, Strength, Coordination... but no Shield
>or Protection spells! Big edges are going to get scary.

Oh dear I think I am going to have to go and read the whole enhancment section again. I was playing HW at Q-Con ath weekend and I allowed the Humakti to use feats to generate and augmentation, an increase to his weapon edge and an increase in his armour handicap, ho hum. And then again I was happy with it and the two guys who new RQ where happy as well.