Re: Re: house rule question of augmentation

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:05:24 -0400

> Again, you are right, and I had overlooked this. Once again, my
> worries are evaporating. Thank you.
>
> Cheers, Nick

Oh! I had wondered what the concerns were about. I'd been using the 'cancel out' clause for a while. Armor reduces Weapon and vice versa. It seemed appropriate. And it doens't leave me with a Humakti chopping everying into dogmeat without at least working up a sweat.

Though, now that I know how multiple opponents *really* work, I think I'm more comfortable with the high-skill of an opponent. Those "multiple rolls, take the best of the lot and apply," really do make multiple opponents much more unpleasant when they defend. On attacking, they can suffer from suckage.

Jeff