Community Magic (was Re: A Different Feat Question)

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:51:42 -0700

>For example: If a young farmer with his first crops was highly likely
>to get a bad crop because his bless crops feat was a low roll he
>would quickly stop calling on the Gods and just take his chances.

This is why the clan has a Godi who will visit each farm during planting season and bless the crops as they are planted. The godi will use the farmer and his family/tenants to support his magic so that he can extend the duration and area of effect. I think that it is a rare farmer who blesses his own crops.

Cheers

--
---

Wesley Quadros