Weapon/Shield Destroyer Feat

From: Brian Laxson <b1laxson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:01:40 -0400

With the talk of different feats I'm reminded about another feat. Those are the
Humakti Weapon Destroyer and Shield Destroyer. So far we have run them as
augments but to me they sound like a check against the resistance of the weapon/shield to see if it is out right destroyed or damaged.

Perhaps an extended contest of weapon destroyer versus the resistance of the
weapon while you fight your opponent. He can swing at you but you can swing at
this sword or shield. Or do people more typically use it as a simple one-test
contest?

Brian Laxson
aka
Agnar the Humakti