Re: Digest Number 159

From: Thomas Bagwell <tnbagwell_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 20:10:46 -0500

>But there are good rules-mechanical reasons for not giving the defender
>his weapon's offensive edge on a defense. For instance, there would

I agree, actually. Although I can see exceptions. If a weapon's edge is due to sharpness, I wouldn't allow it to be used for defense. If its edge is due to lightness or magic, then I can see it getting its edge for defense, as it defends better than it would have otherwise.

Tom Bagwell
(I've been lurking for a few weeks, reading past archives (I'm up to message 2400) and waiting for my copy of the deluxe box to arrive (should have been here today, dagnabit...))