Re: two weapons fighting

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 12:06:15 +0200

Mikko Rintasaari:

> *mmm* two sword fighting. Something almost no rule system models
> properly.

        Rulemonster (but it takes three skills)! ;)

> Using it as an augment is an ok solution I suppose...

        I treat "Two [Weapons] Fighting" as a Close Combat sub-ability. As for weapon rank, I set it equal to the best of the two weapons' rank plus half of the other's. Frex two swords would be considered as a single weapon with rank 5.

        As usual you can fight with two weapons taking an improv. modifier to your Close Combat, whose magnitude depends on what fighting styles you know. But as usual every different idea is appreciated.

--

Regards,
Alexandre.

"Cinq milliards de races d'hommes sur Terre
Est-ce assez pour croiser le fer...?"