Re: Feat names (an immature aside)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 02:43:11 +0100

On Sun, 02 Jul 2000 01:37:15 -0000, "Douglas Bailey" <trystero_at_....net> wrote:

>Specifically... <shakes head sadly>... when the game gets around to
>the "re-print" or "new edition" stage, could you *pleeeease* rename
>the Orlanth Thunderous feat "Snatch Breath" to, say, "Steal Breath"
>or something else innocuous and practical?

Ahem... I did spot that one too... but I wasn't certain if it meant 'Steal Breath' or 'Second Wind' (ie, if it meant stealing someone else's, or grabbing some yourself whilst, for example, drowning or suffocating).

Now... when they get around to doing a HW Gorgoma, how will they rename 'Second Mouth' to be both clear and inoffensive ? :)

Wulf