Re: Re: 2 sword fighting

From: Bigfoot <bfoot_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 15:11:23 +0100

Hi List

Just to make a note , for those of you wanting an element of realism in your games remember that swords in Glorantha are made of bronze , very heavy , so if people are going to swing two swords around then they aren't going to be able to do this for long. I do medieval recenactment over here in the uk , and have done for some time, i swing a hand and a half bastard sword around alot , but i could never manager two of them , my sword is made of mull steal and weights close on 10 lbs , so work it out. Also from a combat point of view axe and shield is the best way to combat this fighting technique,

This is my personal point of view ,

Bigfoot