10x14-skill creatures

From: Clay Luther <claycle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:29:22 -0500

> From: Steve Lieb <steve_at_...>

> Also, one rules clarification - I don't have them with me so sorry if this
> is already explicitly stated, but I'm having a disagreement with someone
> off-list: if you have 10x14-skill creatures, treating them as a mob would
> give them 140 ap correct? Despite having this wellspring of ap, they could
> never bid more than 14 AP for a single contest, could they?

The 140AP total represents a significant overwhelming advantage. However, remember that only 6 of these fellas can act in concert -- a rule of thumb given in the rules to handle these cases. Therefore, I would assume that the group could spend up to 84AP in one action, as long as the group was large enough (at least 6 fellas, and each 14AP lost below 140AP represents the loss of a member, I assume).

--
Clay
claycle_at_...