RE: a coup de grace is not a parting shot

From: Richard Sands <richard.sands_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:43:24 +0100

On Thursday, July 06, 2000 4:27 PM, Mikael Raaterova [SMTP:ginijji_at_...] wrote:

> If you used a Coup de Grace on a marginally defeated spirit, you'd
> end up with a marginal victory and a dead spirit, not with a complete
> success and an integrated spirit.
>
>From my reading of Coup de Grace, you need to reduce your opponent to
-11 or below (hurt or worse) for a successful Coup de Grace. In any case, I don't think spirit combat counts as combat in the sense of a Coup de Grace being allowed as a parting shot. If you want to up the defeat level of a spirit, your only option is to bid big!

Richard
  richard.sands_at_...
  richard_at_...