ENCHANTED WEAPON EDGES

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 01:06:42 -0500

In a number of examples in the player handouts (Army of Tomorrow, etc.), several of the characters have "enchanted weapons" or items affecting combat, with an edge assigned. I wasn't really able to puzz;e out a rationale for how these edges were assigned. If a player comes to me wanting, for example, a magic sword, an enchanted bracer, or a Torc of Mighty Rulership, where can I find guidance about how to assign the edge? Probably I've just overlooked it somewhere.

Guy Hoyle

We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To