Supermen

From: James Turner <j.a.turner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:46:48 +0100

Martin:
>, I want this to be reflected in the base ability level
>of the two, not have Horse - Run 15, Human - Run 15, but when
>running against a horse, the human has a -40 improvisation
>modifier. I would much prefer Horse - Run 15W2, Human - Run 15.

This would be nice but characters can put 5w into Run at creation. That means they can outrun a normal horse (Run Fast 2w).

Problem is normal human limits get blurred and players and gm's can't quickly figure out if things are possible or not. Player with 12w in Shout Loudly: I use my shout as a sonic attack and stun the trolls.
Player with 12w in Good Vision: I see how many guards are at the gate of that fort 5 miles away.
Player with 2w2 in Flick Crumbs of Food: I flick a crumb of food into the riders face knocking him off his mount.

James Turner
j.a.turner_at_...