Re: More edges and ranks

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:03:14 -0000

> Sure. Then he can spend the 5 AP to take an action before his turn.

Only applicable in Group Extended Contests, however, unless I read the rules incorrectly. In 1-on-1 Extended Contests you have turn about, or the guy with the most AP (most Followers?) will be the Actor every time! That may not be unrealistic, ("I have 5 guys beating you up, why should we let you have a go?"), but it is a bit restrictive. Of course, I say whomever wins any Exchange get full use of his edges and ranks, so it doesn't matter who is the Actor except for the AP bid.

Wulf