Re: Mundane Supermen: Limits

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:21:32 -0700

Wulf wrote

>Once again, I present, for your perusal, my idea:
>Up to 20 ability, mundane abilities cost 1 HP per point. From 1W to
>20W, they cost 2, from 1W2 to 20W2 they cost 3

FWIW, I suggested exactly this during playtesting (except that I didn't make a distinction for mundane abilities -- I don't understand why it'd be easier to increase a magical feat). It didn't meet with approval.

Note that if you used this rule, you'd probably have to adjust some of the opposition to have fewer masteries... (My logic was that mastery is a big deal, and thus it costs more to get.)

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein