Re: Scorpion Hall

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 17:31:06 EDT

Just tried the old RQ2 soloquest 'Scorpion Hall' using HW rules. I was doing it to try out a few of the rules, and to see how I would GM certain situations that I hadn't thought of.

I did rather badly, mostly the result of poor tactical choices, but was a bit stuck when I ended a contest with some skeletons at -7AP. I was hurt, I had lost the contest; what shoul happen next? Could I retreat still alive? Should the skeletons finish me off with a coup de gr,ce? Could I initiate a new contest 'escape from the skeletons'?I decided to leave it there and consult HW rules list.

I still long to read the saga of the tailess scorpion man who defeated an evil garlic consortium.

Keith N