Re: Scorpion Hall

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:10:11 +0200

>Just tried the old RQ2 soloquest 'Scorpion Hall' using HW rules. I was doing
>it to try out a few of the rules, and to see how I would GM certain
>situations that I hadn't thought of.
>
>I did rather badly, mostly the result of poor tactical choices, but was a bit
>stuck when I ended a contest with some skeletons at -7AP. I was hurt, I had
>lost the contest; what shoul happen next? Could I retreat still alive? Should
>the skeletons finish me off with a coup de gr,ce? Could I initiate a new
>contest 'escape from the skeletons'?

Actually the answer is 'yes' to all three questions. The two last ones, should one of them be the option most relevant to the story, is really the same contest. They try to kill you off, and you try to escape. If both sides fail, you are trapped.

--
-
Mikael Raaterova        [.sig omitted on legal advice]