Re: Scorpion Hall

From: Thomas Bagwell <tnbagwell_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:05:32 -0000

Actually, could you clarify the above situation in terms of how you might describe it to the players?

"You've successfully destroyed 19 of the 20 skeletons, there's only one left and he looks in bad shape. You are unwounded, however, you are now at exactly 0 AP..."

How do you finish the above sentence?

I'm curious, because I'm certain the situation will arise (hopefully a less extreme example), and I'm not sure how to describe it. Since a skeleton is a 'mindless killing machine', I assume he would automatically do a coup de grace (or do you have to be below -10 for that?).

Tom Bagwell