Re: Digest Number 179

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:26:02 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/00 11:56:42AM, you write:

<<
 Riddle me this first: Why do you need a Pavis pantheon; what game  purpose will it serve? >>

Is this a question about the suitability of the discuusion on this particular list or a complaint that if it is not game relevant it should never be discussed? I think if you wanted to run a game in Pavis (for some reason) it would be game relevant to try to understand/work out how best the rules reflect the situation. Having a Pavic Pantheon seems a good way of getting Pavic Citizens being communal worshippers of Pavis, a good way of making all the cults in the city linked within the dame culture and besides, why not?

Keith N