zombies

From: Mikko Korhonen <mikko.korhonen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 06:16:10 -0000

Hi all!

Just had my first experience of keeping HW. Character creation is Great!
Difficulties started when playing a single combat session, one player against a zombie. First the augmentation. Player is Humakti warrior, and tried to augment his sword to +2... just failed his skill roll, resistance was 10, i rolled succes, resulting -2 to his skill. Player wasn't too happy about it, after all he didn't fumble or anything. I thought that i made an error, but all was according to rules. Allright, i searched hw-rules next day at work and found out that i'm not the only one who has problems with the augmentation.

Anyway, problem number two followed. The player (bit frustrated..) bid 25 AP:s against the zombie, gained marginal victory, resulting - 10 or something AP:s. NB indicates that the zombies will continue to fight untill -40. How do they bid any AP:s after going under zero?

Cheers,

Mikko