Re: zombies

From: Thomas Bagwell <tnbagwell_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:17:45 -0000

I dunno. Just giving them really good defenses (either a high defense like you suggest, or a really high armor as someone else suggested) doesn't feel right. After all, they're easy to hit, and your weapon just chops into them...

I like the 'going negative' fighting ability. It produces an odd effect that is very appropriate..that of not getting any AP from them. At the same time, it reflects the amount of physical damage they've taken although they can still fight. Look at the rules describing what shape you're in at -30 AP, and then picture something fighting on while in that shape.

It seems a much better description of what's happening than armor or defense.

Tom B.