Help with Uleria

From: LunarLackey_at_...
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:41:41 EDT

Hello All

I'm not really sure if I should be posting this here or to the Glorantha Digest, but I'm guessing here would be most appropriate. If not please let me know and I'll rectify.
But before I continue a disclaimer, while familiar with the old Runequest game I'm pretty much a newbie so if I'm way off in my thinking, again, please let me know.
I was thinking about Uleria the other day and had this notion of having a traveling Ulerian Cult pass through the PC's homelands in my campaign. While I will just probably play this by ear I got to thinking about writing up Ulerian worshipers in hero wars terms. I've done some hunting around online and I came up with some Magic Keywords for Uleria, which I'd like to get the lists feedback on. But my main problem is that I'm having trouble with coming up with Affinities and Feats. So, if anyone has any good ideas their willing to share, even if it's just steering me in right direction, I'd be happy to hear them. I realize that there will probably be an official Uleria write-up somewhere down the line but I thought it might be fun to see what some of the list members thought.

Here is the little I've come up with so far:

Entry Requirements: None
Physical Skills: Play Sensual Music, Dance Ecstatically Mental Skills: Converse Pleasantly, Counsel on Love, Make Love, Mythology of Uleria, Recite Romantic Poetry,

I'm not so sure about "dance ecstatically" but I thought it would be a nice touch. I hope this isn't too off topic or too waste of time for the list, if so my apologies.

So any thoughts?

Ray