Re: Uleria. Back to Affinities and Feats

From: tero.a.laiho_at_...
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:06:16 -0000

In my opinion the following Affinities would fit the bill:

Fertility (Get Pregnant, Resist Pregnancy, Bear Child) very useful for Ulerians and gives them some standing out of the temples
Sensuality (Make Love, Erotic Massage, Exotic Dance) a must
Love (Seduce, Arouse Love, Perceive Love) a must

Secret: Total Ecstacy (Just the most pleasurable experience imaginable. Well propably more pleasurable that we have or will experience in non-Glorantha. Quite difficult to describe. Basically your best orgasm ever amplified and extended a lot)

Definitely needs better names for the feats, and more of them. But I think that the Affinities are ok.

Tero