Berserk OTT!!

From: Jarec Basham <jarec_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:53:18 -0000

Is it just me or do other people find Berserk to be over the top. One of my players uses berserk and quickly ends up with AP far in excess of other combatants. This has now forced another party member to learn a calming skill just to stop the party being decimated by this character. Should the character calming fail I shudder to think how many of the party would be killed by this character.

The only solution to this would seem to be to ensure that the berserk character will always lose the combat in the end, but this is unrealistic and unfair.

Any thoughts on this.

Jarec