Re: Re: Berserk OTT!!

From: Stephen Watson <watson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:50:46 +0100

In message <8l6r53+qse1_at_...>

          "Jarec Basham" <jarec_at_...> scribbled:

> Last night the party were fighting a band of Trollkin and winning
> very easily. The player, a Humakti, rolled for berserk and failed the
> roll. So he then used a Hero Point to force a success and go Berserk.
>
> With two levels of mastery he was routinely getting a critical
> against the Trollkin and gaining AP at a frightening rate.

That's normal with two masteries over your opponent. How did he get those two masteries in the first place? I though Beserk gave an edge, not a bonus.

--
Stephen Watson                             watson_at_...
Ultra Electronics Magnetics Division, Hednesford.