Re: Berserk OTT!!

From: Stuart Fribbens <stuart_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:09:55 -0000

> Your problem seems to lie not with the berserking per se, but with
> the fact that he has two masteries over the opposition. This gives
> him transfers regularly and can unbalance the play for the rest of
> the gang.

> Solution? Tougher opponents. Or opponents that don't fight him HTH.

> Mikael Raaterova [.sig omitted on legal advice]#

I have to agree in principle though I would just like to say as one of the other members of the group tha I am about the only other warrior in the party and I am only 8W as against his 17W ( I think ) and if we get any REALLY hard opponents than the rest of us would probably be screwed.
My Concern is the way that Berserk works and how truley awesome it can be, espically if it is used wrong.

Stuart
The Troll kin just ate my R.A.D.A.R. !