Re: Berserk OTT!!

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:19:19 -0000

I do not think you are breaking either the letter or spirit of the HW system rules. Indeed, I thnk that having Hero Points as a get out of jail free card (or even get into jail at cost, but thats another story...) is important, if not critical. What is particularly good about this mechanism is that abuse of it is its own punishment - i.e. your character forgoes advancement opportunities if they over use result bumps.

As you are not breaking or abusing the system rules IMHO then reasonably any method for your GM (sorry, Narrator) of dealing with what he seems to see as a problem should be in game. I see that there are several approaches to this

I personally would go for some combiniation of 1, 2 and/or 3 depending on the circumstances.

regards,
Charles