Re: Talking about those Thunder Rebels again...

From: Jarec Basham <jarec_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:41:44 -0000

> Greg didn't happen to mention anything about a release date at
> Convulsions, did he?

If I remember right the release times are as follows:

Anaxial's Roster - 2 weeks time
Thunder Rebels - November
She Guards Us (Possible retitled) - Feb 2001 Sartar Rising - About May 2001

Other works are also nearing completion and will be released during this time. I think the first is the Complete Griselda. Also Greg mentioned a long list of things that are currently being worked on.

Don't quote me on this as I had had a few drinks by then ;-)

I'm sure if things are ready sooner then they will be released sooner.

Jarec