Shaman power (was Re: Berserking Revisited m2)

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:39:50 -0000

It's not original, it's from a book called 'Drink the fire from the flames' (or maybe Firedancer, I consider the two as one) by Scott Baker. Phenominally good books for advanced Shamanism. He's getting tortured, redirects the heat from the fire into the torturer, and incinerates him, knocking the torturer's son (being taught the craft) unconscious. The Shaman then gets up, grabs the torturer's spirit, and tells him 'You're dead, your son will be in a moment. Tell me what I want to know, and you both go to heaven. Don't, and you both go to hell. I know the way'.

Kill him THEN threaten him... that's POWER...

Wulf