Re: Talking about those Thunder Rebels again...

From: t.s.baguley_at_...
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:11:12 +0100

> From: "Jarec Basham" <jarec_at_...>
>Subject: Re: Talking about those Thunder Rebels again...
>If I remember right the release times are as follows:
>
>Anaxial's Roster - 2 weeks time
>Thunder Rebels - November
>She Guards Us (Possible retitled) - Feb 2001
>Sartar Rising - About May 2001
>
>Other works are also nearing completion and will be released during
>this time. I think the first is the Complete Griselda. Also Greg
>mentioned a long list of things that are currently being worked on.

That's about what I remember too. AR should have some great myths in judging by the two or three Trotsky narratated from memory on Sunday night (assuming they survive the cut!). (BTW Thanks Jamie, I really enjoyed the stories - didn't say so at the time due to incipient cold and attendant loss of voice).

Thom