Feat Question

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:19:23 +0200

        As I am hopelessly behind all the discussions going on on all three lists (even those that I started), I think I won't even try to catch them up and rather revert to just asking questions for a while.

        To get to the point, how - from an in-character POV - is a feat learned? Is it passed down from master to apprentice (use the Wind, Luke...)? Is it something you learn while praying in a holy spot? Is it a knowledge that must be HeroQuested for? Maybe all three, maybe it depends on the God who gives the feat. If the last is true, could you please give me some examples, as it seems to me that while for Animism and Sorcery it's more or less clear how to describe the gaining of spirits or spells, it isn't so for theistic feats.

        Thanks in advance for the answers.

--

Regards,
Alexandre.

"Cinq milliards de races d'hommes sur Terre,
Est-ce assez pour croiser le fer...?"