Re: Re: wergild; better followers

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:11:08 -0400

> >I think the original question was what happens when the follower has
> >better skills than the hero in a situation where they are often combined
> >such as combat.
>
> Combat combat combat... always with the combat :) OK, then, what if
> the bad guys are at range and I have no Ranged Combat but my follower
> has? Do I ping arrows all over the place, or let him step up?
>
> Although we seem to have the same opinion on this anyway...
>
> Wulf

Um, what happens for me is that my character hides behind something, hoping that his big fat Issaries arse doesn't get ventillated and his followers return fire. Basically, I make myself a follower to my follower -- and take the penalties thereoff... OR I hide and hope for the best, letting the followers fight by themselves. Someday, Sly-Gizur will have a decent combat repitoire, but there's just far too much blarney to learn first...

Jeff