Re: better followers

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:15:17 -0000

> I have no problem with using the followers ability instead of
> the characters if it is higher - however, in this case, the
followers
> should actually be treated as a separate entity rather than just as
> separate APs.

In which case (and I agree with you), and assuming you're prepared to keep the appropriate records, the Follower should get any Hero Points from the relevant actions. He should then be able to spend them as he likes. You could just mark him as 'Follower: Warrior 17(CC+1), Witty Repartee 13' after improving his Close Combat.

Wulf